Niaouli Melanesian Essential Oil, Soap and Balm:
The Melanesian balm is part of the new generation of organic cosmetic which are 100% natural and do not have any undesirable ingredients, including preservatives, harmful chemicals, colouring or synthetic perfumes.
The Melanesian balm is a natural, plant-based unguent made from tropical oils and essences traditionally used by South Pacific islanders as part of their skin care and beauty routine.
|t has an unrefined coconut oil base, in addition these exceptionally rich and high quality oils (virgin and cold pressed):
- Macadamia oil (Macadamia temofolia) whose high palmitonic acid content closely mimic the skin’s fatty acids.
- Tamanu oil (Calophyllum tacamahaca) made from the sacred tree of Oceania.
As well as
- Apricot oil (Prunus armeniaca), which is very high in vitamin A, firms up, nourishes and hydrate the skin.
- Niaouli essential oil (Melaleuca Quinquenervia) which is 100% pure, natural and unmodified. Its soothing and antiseptic characteristics have long been known by the Melanesian people. The oil is made by distilling the leaves from the tree by hand.
The Melanesian balm does not contain any ingredients that “heat up” (such as camphor or menthol) which can irritate the skin, so it is very gentle on the face and body. It can also be used to efficiently treat certain types of pain, skin imbalances or to reinforce the skin’s natural defences as part of a regular skin care routine. (*)
the Melanesian balm is made of 100% active ingredients (no fillers), 42% has the organic certification, it does not contain animal derived products and is not tested on animal.
- Niaouli Trio Mixed Gift Box
1x Melanesian Balm (15ml)
1x Niaouli soap (100gr) with real leaves for better exfoliation
1x Niaouli Essential oil (15ml)
- Niaouli Essential Oil 15ml
- Niaouli Handmade Soap 100g:
- Niaouli Gift Box Trio Soap 3x100g
- Niaouli Gift Box Handmade mixed soaps
(*) Dermatologist and clinically tested.
Niaouli, Melanesian Balm and Essential oil.